Do you want to participate in NaNoWriMo, but want to do it with the support of a (for-credit) class?
Do you need one more credit this term?
Then the Novel in a Month Class is the class for you!
Do all of the questions above apply to you, but you can't go to a weekly class?
Then the One Day Novel Power Planner class is for you!
Thee classes will be held In downtown Monmouth, Oregon.
Option One: The Novel in a Month Class
Write Your First Novel In Thirty Days is a 6-week class aimed at people who want to write a novel by participating in the deadline-driven, community-supportive atmosphere. The class will focus on:
* preparation for writing a book-length first draft (including idea generation),
* completion of the book-in-a-month challenge,
* and end with a workshop on what to do with a freshly written novel.
Held at Rick's Place Cafe in Monmouth at the following times:
- 7:00-8:30 PM , One Wednesday and 5 Thursday nights
- October 24, November 7, 14, 21, 27 (W), and December 5, 2013 (concurrent with NaNoWriMo.org)
- Registration Fee: $75* (includes required text)
- (1) Credit Fee: Additional $50 (see form below)
*This is the last time I will offer this class for under $100. If you've been waiting for the perfect time, accept that there will be no perfect time and do it now to save yourself some money!
Option Two: One Day Power Planner:
Don’t have the time to commit to driving to Monmouth each week during Nanowrimo?
How about one Saturday? Can you commit to that?
This 6-hour class is aimed at people who want to write a novel by participating in a deadline-driven, community-supportive atmosphere.
The class will focus on:
- preparation for writing your book (including idea generation),
- planning of the first draft of your book,
- and end with a workshop on how to complete that first draft.
- Students will have the option of dropping in 2 times to the six-week Novel in a Month class for free! This includes the last day lecture “I’ve written a novel, now what?” $5 per each additional class meeting. lecture.
- 9 AM to 4 PM , Saturday, October 19
- Ballroom above 125 Main St E, Monmouth, OR 97361
- Registration fee: $100 (includes required text)
- Sorry, we can't offer credit for the one-day class