Monday, December 29, 2014

Another manuscript done!

Why, yes. That IS another manuscript completed. Thank you for asking. 



Answers to your questions:


  1. This is my fourth completed novel manuscript. 
  2. It is 59,000 words (plus or minus) or 218 pages long. 
  3. It took about 2 years to complete, start to finish.
  4. During those 2 years, I also finished (and sold) Fuzzy Logic, the book that is coming out in 2015, and I wrote an adaptation of A Midsummer's Night's Dream, also premiering Summer 2015. 
  5. The title of this book is Sparks. 
  6. The elevator pitch is: A woman struggles with not only a new love affair, but the fact that the monster which she doesn't want to believe lives under her barn gets pissed when they tear the barn down. She doesn't want to believe in magic, or buy a cow. She just wants things to go back to normal. 
    1. I'm still working on the pitch. 
  7. Yes, I'm shopping this manuscript around. If you are a publisher or editor who is intrigued or piqued, please contact me. Otherwise, I'm compiling a list of places to send query letters. 
Finishing this manuscript is a FANTASTIC way to finish this awesome year. Thanks for coming along on the journey with me!
m

No comments:

Post a Comment