Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Help me pick a title for the Prequel to "Fuzzy Logic"!

The Prequel to "Fuzzy Logic" is nearly done! I can't wait to get it to you.

 But I hope that you all can help me with the one last hangup:

I need a title.

 So I'm having a contest. If I pick your title, not only will you get an e-book of the Prequel, but I'll send you a physical copy of my new/old novel "Closing the Store" when it's (re)released later this year! Plus, I'll thank you in the Acknowledgements of the book for your help.

 Here are the parameters:

  1. Must have the word "Fuzzy" in the title 
  2. The events in the book lead up to Meg's divorce, so the title needs to reflect that. 
  3. 2-3 words only in the title 
  4. Post your suggestions in a comment below. 
  5. One title suggestion per comment, please. 
  6. Enter as many times as you like. 
  7. In the event that I pick a title that more than one person suggests, the person who first suggested it will get "Closing the Store," and everyone else will get the Prequel ebook and my hearty thanks in the acknowledgements of the book. 

 You are all awesome. Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment