Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Carpe Diem! Pre-order LSCTS for $10! Save almost $4

Thank you to all of you who have sent in your pre-order forms for Liz A. Stratton Closes the Store! Here is some added incentive for those of you on the fence:

Since I originally posted the pre-order offer, I have decided to market the paperback at $13.99, not $12 as I originally said. However, you can still pre-order the book for $10! You will save $3.99 if you order the book now!

Also, I want to extend the offer to anyone who'd like to review the book: I will send you a free e-copy of the book if you will post a review to Goodreads, Amazon.com and/or wherever else you think it might be read or seen. If your review is especially nice, I can include it in the front matter of the paperback and on the book's website!

Thank you all for your support. This venture is pretty terrifying to me, and it is nice to have so many people believe in me.

m

No comments:

Post a Comment