Monday, October 22, 2012

Oct 23, noon, Maren Bradley Anderson Author Reading

T-minus one day.

Yeah, I'm freaking out a little. :)

I am speaking/reading from my book Liz A. Stratton Closes the Store tomorrow (Oct 23) at noon at WOU.

I am alternately torn between wanting a packed house to hear me read my spectacularly funny book and hoping no one shows so no one will know what a fraud I am.

Either way, I hope you'll show up and that you'll laugh in all the right places. :)

m

The WOU Writing Department Presents:

The Starving Artists’
Brownbag Lunch Series

Calapooia Room in Werner from 12-115PM


Tuesday, October 23, 2012 – Maren Bradley Anderson

Maren Bradley Anderson is a writer, teacher, podcaster, blogger, and alpaca rancher who lives in the Willamette Valley in Oregon. She teaches Literature and Writing at Western Oregon University and just published her first novel, Liz A. Stratton Closes the Store: A Novel about Sex and Politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment