Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Re-writes

Okay, so I am not going to get this first draft up to 80K because I’ve realized that I’m done. I could try to write another 6,000 words to get to 80K, but I think what I’d be writing is filler. I don’t need filler. I need to dig into the book and get it organized and stitched together. All the threads are there, but they are a little tangled since I stopped writing linearly after NaNoWriMo ended.

Besides that, I admit that I am totally distracted by Script Frenzy, which starts on April 1. I’ve currently got four screenplay ideas that I like and all I want to do is write a treatment for each of them before Frenzy starts.

So, that’s it for Liz word count updates. As of April 1, I’ll have page updates for the screenplay for Frenzy.

If anyone is following along, find me at http://www.scriptfrenzy.org/eng/user/421280 , which is my page on Script Frenzy.

That’s all for now.
m

No comments:

Post a Comment