Friday, April 3, 2009

22 pages

I like writing because it's a lot like reading for me. I discover things about my characters the same way I would for characters in a book. So, it's like I'm reading a book that I'm writing at the same time.

That is to say that I like the screenplay I'm writing, though it sounds very weird to describe the concept. I'm not sure I would go see a movie with a log line like mine has.

Being John Malcovich
meets Bridget Jones meets Benji. Nope, not a movie I'd probably stand in line for. Not that I've seen a movie in a theater since the baby was born, but that's beside the point.

I'm reading Stephen King's book On Writing. I'll put a link up to it on the blog. I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I like King's writing, but normally I can't stomach his subject matter. I am enjoying this book a lot.

m

No comments:

Post a Comment