Friday, February 20, 2009

5K!! Hooray!

Daily total: 1,329
Weekly total: 5,031
LSCS total: 70,146

Great day! Not only did I break 5K in one week, but LSCS broke 70K! That means I'm only 10,000 words away from my goal of finishing 80K on this book by March 1.

Let's see, it's 2/20, that means I have eight days to write 10K...that's 1,250 words a day. Honestly, though, I'm not going to write a word on Sunday because I'm going to a conference in Portland. So that's closer to 1,500 words a day. That's still less than my 1,667 words a day for NaNoWriMo in November. Like I said before, it's not whether I can, it's if I will.

Still, I get to buy myself a present because I met my goal this week. Yippee!

Oh, and what I wrote today was an alternate ending to the scene with Maureen from yesterday. I decided that she meets her tart before the sex strike. Charles is always asking me to write a scene with hot girl-on-girl action, so I did...well, tastefully. There's no oil or jello involved. Sorry, honey.

m

No comments:

Post a Comment