Monday, January 5, 2009

The last chapter?

daily word count: 1,099
weekly word count: 3,371

Did I really just write the last chapter of Liz A. Stratton Closes the Store?

Well, I wrote the last chapter of ONE of the POSSIBLE endings of this book. I like the ending, although I admit I stole the concept for the peace deal from an episode of The Simpsons, although originally, it wasn't an idea of how to create peace, but for how too many diseases make you invincible.

I think I'm going to live with this ending for a while and see how it sits. I really need to flesh it out. As it is, I've basically just written a framework, which needs some filling in before it's "done." I can't wait to start editing this book into a daft I can actually show people.

Of course, editing doesn't count towards the 5,000 new words a week goal I've set for myself, so I need to think of something to write for tomorrow. I'll bet there are more words in this project that need writing.

I guess I need to make a list of project to work on. That can wait for tomorrow. :)

g'night.
m

No comments:

Post a Comment