Thursday, January 29, 2009

5,024 words in one week!

Daily word count: a paltry 476
Weekly word count: a winning 5,024!
LSCTS word count: a staggering 62,645!

Hooray! I made my weekly goal of writing 5,000 words! yay yay yay yay!

This is the first time I've met that challenge since I started Jan 1. It only took me a month to meet this goal.

My reward to myself is to go to my friend's party this Saturday. She lives in Portland, 90 minutes away from our place. Charles is going to stay and babysit so I can have fun with my high school buddy and her friends.

Mr. Rodger's song is appropriate here: I'm proud of me! I'm proud of me! I hope that you are proud of me, too.

Actually, NaNoWriMo was a much bigger accomplishment, but that didn't feel like "real life," but this does. Whatever. I'm doing it and that is what matters.

la
m

No comments:

Post a Comment